Sunday, April 19, 2009

For Kelly

Since I made a card for Cody, I also made cards for his sisters. Besides buying the Magnolia stamps at Photo Craft, I also bought my first Himawari Babies! OMG - they are so cute!!! Here's what I came up with for my card for Kelly:


I used flowers from All Natural Accents and the Hello Kitty scallop border die I got from J's Knicknacks. The die is very similar to the SU lace border punch. Here's a close up of Princess Carina Ballerina ... isn't she the cutest! She reminds me of my Kelly girl. :-)


And here's a close up of the flower. I wrapped the stem (wire) around a bamboo skewer to make it curly.


I hope Kelly likes her card! Stay tuned for Katie's card ...

6 comments:

  1. Hey Sis, very cute & adorable card! I don't have that Himawari image, but think I need to get it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card for Kelly is adorable! I love the flower embellishment and the curly stem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww so sweet! Man you on a roll girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very cute!!! Great job!
    Hugs,
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I need to buy some HImawari babies soon. they are too cute.. and ANA products are so perfect to pair them up with...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!