Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy days are here again!

HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY! HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY! Do you remember that cartoon called "Ren and Stimpy"? I thought it was a pretty funny cartoon show, but then again, I have sort of a warped sense of humor (if you know me). Anyway, that's the song they used to sing when they were happy! And I'm singing it now because I'M HAPPY! JOY asked me to be on Tamiko's Design Team! Yay! Of course I accepted, seeing that this will be the only DT I'll ever be on! Heehee! It's such an honor to be including on the same team as some of the finest local crafters around! Anyhoo, our first assignment was to create something using the just released TGF set "O A - Happy Day". Included in the set are several words, and cutie pies Oliver and Amelia. These are my simple creations:








They are too cute, yeah? Check out Tamiko's on-line store here, to pick up your Happy Day set or for some awesome deals. Be sure to check back often, as Joy will be bringing in more "fun stuff" soon! We already received our next assignment, so I'll be working on that next, along with my March OCS card. Being on this DT has definitely given me the much needed "kick in the pants" to start creating again! Have a "Happy Day" everyone and thanks for visiting!

16 comments:

  1. Congrats, Linda! Awesome creations! Have a fabulous day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats, linda! that's awesome! your cards are so adorable! have a great day~happy girl's day :)! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda, its lovely to see you back again, and congratulations on getting onto a DT well done. Your cards are fabulous, well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda,
    Congrats on being DT for Tamiko's! Love your GC holder... tutorial?

    Jenny (from Hilo)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Linda! These cards are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow super cute projects! congrats on being on another dt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the DT...you'll do a great job! Love the cards and I look forward to all of your creations!! Have a great day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay! what a good kick in your pants! hehe! love your card creations! hey like that gch thingee! great coloring of the two! like the names? UGH...hate the girl's name...you would think they could come up with something better. as you know who it reminds me of! thank goodness she doesn't look like her! haha! well, I'm down for lunch tomorrow. let me know what time and where! TTYL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Linda!
    Yes, I remember Ren and Stimpy! :)
    You are the perfect DT for Tamiko's! Anyone would pick you up in a heartbeat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Linda! Your cards are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wohooo Linda! Isn't this so much fun! I love Ren and Stimpy too, I thought I was the only one, lol! But we both have similar senses of humor (must be our awesome Korean power). Love these cards, too cute and I always love coming to your blog to rock out!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on making the DT! Love your cards and can't wait to see your next projects... she did jumpstart you, didn't she? Happy girl's day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WHOA~~~ Congratulations to you Linda!! That's great news =} These creations are just adorable. Thanks for sharing them with us all!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sister, nothing simple about your cards ... they are absolutely FABULOUS ... just like YOU! This is only the beginning sister...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Sweetie...CONGRATS! Your cards are fab and Joy surely knows how to pick her DT members! Glad you'll be sharing more of your talent with us! No be shy! Woooohooooo! Gotta celebrate this wonderful news! So happy for you! Big Hugs! Cami

    ReplyDelete
  16. You go girl!!!!! A very big congrats on making the DT! These cards are amazing just like you!

    Luv Luv,
    Chalsie Girl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!