Sunday, April 18, 2010

Another challenge!

Happy Sunday everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend. I really enjoyed mine because I can't believe it's over already! You know that old saying "time flys when you're having fun"? Geez, I must've had a TON of fun this weekend! Anyhoo, in case you didn't know, it's time for Tamiko's Challenge #2! She's giving away one of my new fav Nestabilities to one lucky winner! Obviously I can't play in the challenge, but here's a card I made for Joy using Nesties, since that's what the challenge requires.


For all the details on the challenge, head on over to Tamiko's blog, or you can check it out here. Hope you're all gonna participate and I look forward to seeing all your fantastic Nesties creations! Have a great week everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful card girl!! i especially admire that lovely flower!!! and that sentiment is perfect with this cutie!!! TFS!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! That flower that you and Teri are making is awesome! What a fun challenge--off to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those flowers! I haven't made one yet, can you believe that, lol! I just love the Emma and sorry that you have her twice, lol. TTYL!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am hoping to be able to play in Tamiko's challenge, but I need to finish up some other projects before I play. With that being said, I guess I need to wait till the next one... hehehe. Good thing I don't have a farm, huh? (wink)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, luv the Emma card Linda! And that flower is divine! I luv how full it looks . . . had a blast with you and the other twin! :) You guys crack me up and are so nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice card! she is so cute and love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, such a sweet card Linda!!! I am loving that flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Having troubles trying to post, will try again! Pretty flower and adorable sentiment & card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!