Monday, April 4, 2011

Favors

I made these favor box purses for a friend's birthday party back in January. They were pretty easy to make, using the Sizzix Box #2 and SU Top Note Die. There are many versions of this purse on the internet, but my inspiration came from my GF Joy, who made a ton of these last year. I also received one from my GF Kris at Christmas time. Thanks ladies!





These babies were also filled with yummy chocolates & cookies! I wish I took pictures of the delicious Mexican food we had for lunch ... Nevertheless, a good time was had by all! Thanks for visiting today!

4 comments:

  1. pretty Linda! love what you did! pretty DP too! they were fun to make yah! way to go! hope to see you on FB tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet favors! looked like you were one busy lil bee :) love all the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love them all! i still have mine! yup, that was some good Mexican food!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!