Friday, November 11, 2011

October SSS

This is my last SSS card for the year. Can you tell what the theme was? I had fun making this card. Lots of "firsts" with this one. First time using Swiss Pixies Halloween Hansel. He's so cute! First time using patterned paper that has a "scene" on it. Paper is from Cosmo Cricket. First time using the "out of the box" technique with my Nesties. Very easy to do and I will definitely use this technique again.


Finished off the card with my MS mice border punch (thanks to my BFF for hunting this punch down last year), and Whimsy Stamps ticket die and sentiment. Hope you're having a great week and Happy Veterans Day. Thanks for stopping by and until next time, be good.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card Linda! Hansel looks fab here! Have a great weekend!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!