Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Thanks for my blog award Joy!


WOW, what a surprise! Thanks so much for this blog award Joy! I don't know what to say and that's very rare for me! LOL! Well, I better think of something fast because part of receiving this award is sharing 10 random facts about myself ... ok, here we go!

1) If I wasn't a legal secretary, I would probably be a cook or a baker.
2) I used to be afraid of dogs.
Hmm, this is hard ...
3) In my younger days, I loved going to the discos.
4) My nephew had to teach me the Electric Slide.
5) Once I went fishing (whipping) in water up to my neck and I don't know how to swim.
6) I wanna get a set of acrylic nails put on.
7) I want a tattoo.
8) I HATE diet soda.
9) I know how to shoot a gun.
I'm almost there ...
10) I enjoy listening to classical music.

Whew! How's that for random? Now's the fun part for me! I get to nominate seven lucky bloggers for this award and here they are ...

1) Dena
2) Cami
3) Elsa
4) Kimi
5) Krystal
6) Suzie
7) Steph

Now that you have won this award, you can share it with others! Here's what you need to do:

1) Link back to the person who gave you the award.
2) Share 10 random facts about yourself.
3) Pass on this award to 7 other people.
4) Follow the person that gave you the award.

Can't wait to read what you all share about yourselves! Have fun ladies and thanks again Joy, for this wonderful award!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!