Wednesday, February 6, 2013

TSUNAMI ROSE CHALLENGE #6 - ANYTHING GOES


 Tsunami Rose Designs Links 
Hey everyone! Welcome to another TRD Challenge Wednesday! For the month of February, we are showcasing the beautiful "Parisian Daydream" Printable Journal Kit. Today I'm sharing a shadow box card which was inspired by Sabrina, who is craftychica87 on YT. Hi Sabrina!

This is the front panel of the card and the frame.


Here is the back panel/inside of the card, with the frame attached.


Here is the card with the front and back panels in place. The papers are so beautiful, right? I didn't want to add too many embellies and cover up the designs.


So, I added some lace around the entire box, then layered some pearl trim on top of the lace.


To finish off the front panel, I adhered some fused pearls and four light pink mini roses in each corner.


Here's the back of the card:


Since there's really no where to write a message on the shadow box, I used one of the tags and a pocket from the collection.  Neat huh?


I'm really happy with the way this card came out! It was pretty easy to make and I hope I've inspired you to try and make one too. Be sure and stop by the TRD blog here and see what the other fab designers have come up with. I promise you won't be disappointed! Until next time, take care.

5 comments:

  1. Wow Linda, this is stunning!!! I love it, the lace is gorgeous & this project reminds me of the victorian era!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this! We need a crafting/eating day for sure! The papers/designs are beautiful, and you've used them perfectly without taking away from the design!

    Hugs,
    Cami

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!