Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Sister Stamps Release #19, Day 1 - Hideo

Happy New Year!  What?  Is it 2014 already?  Well, not quite yet, but it's never too early to start preparing, right?  Well, in that case, welcome to Sister Stamps Release #19!  I can't believe it's almost the end of 2013 - where did this year go?  Well, to end this year and start 2014, Sister Stamps is releasing some super cute New Years images!  This first image I'm using is called HIDEO.  Look at him eating his yummy mochi!  Isn't he cute?!?  I decided to make a treat holder for some New Years goodies.  I totally copied Bona's Halloween treat bags but did a little something different.  After stamping, coloring and fussy cutting him, I popped him up on a Japanese lantern chipboard piece from the Bo Bunny Serenity collection.  The treat holder is also made with paper from that collection.


Side view of the treat holder ...


The flap of the holder in the open position ...


So, if you know what Bona's original treat bag looked like, you'll know what I did to make this holder different.  If you don't know, take a look at my YouTube video here. While you're there, be sure to leave a comment on the video and you just might be the lucky winner of Hideo!

Be sure to check out the other talented ladies and their projects:  Debi, Eva, Special Guest Designer Cyndi, and of course the Sister Stamps Blog

I hope you'll be back tomorrow to see what I've created with another cutie chowing down on some sweet mochi!  Until then, take care! 

5 comments:

  1. Hey- you did a great job on that box! I saw that box too and wanted to try it.. I will get to it one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darn cute! Love Hideo eating his mochi. Your box is so cute and I like how you placed him on the lantern. Can't wait to see the rest of the New Year's images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is such a neat looking treat holder! thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this box because it has a gusset on the bottom and stands upright! Like the color combo, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!