Sunday, May 31, 2009

Overdue thanks

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend! By the time some of you read this, it'll already be June 1st! Can you believe it? Really, where is the time going? Well, before the time gets away from me, I wanted to post some RAKs I recently received. I'll do several posts so each one will be dedicated to the specific person who gave it to me.
This first one is from Jen. She gave this to her students at her Cricut Basics class a few weeks ago. I really liked this little bag, so of course I had to get the cartridge that made it! Jen is an excellent teacher and I learned a lot from her during this class. Thanks for this cute bag and the super embellishments, Jen!
In case you're new to Blogland, please check out Jen's blog. She has some awesome ideas to share and some really great stories too! She's a super lady and I'm very thankful that I got to meet such a wonderful person.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!