Saturday, July 18, 2009

July OCS & Unbelieveable RAK from ManLe

Hey all! Yes, it's been a while since my last post. Please accept my apologies! I knew my "burn out" was coming, due to my last card making "marathon". Haha! So, the next few posts will be all the awesome RAKs I've recently received. This unbelieveable RAK and thank you card is from ManLe. This card is her version of the joy fold card. I really love the asian elements of this card, ManLe! Thank you so much for EVERYTHING! And believe me people, when I say EVERYTHING, check out what I'm talking about ...


ManLe put together "a little something" (as she called it) for me, as a thank you for helping her last Saturday at the make & take at the Mall. She gave me a whole lot of different papers, including her Core'dinations paper (love this paper!) and double-sided 12x12 papers too! They are all so beautiful! She also gave me this set of three canisters with every single ribbon that she carries, along with extra dollipins and flathead pins! ManLe has a great idea on storing ribbon on her website, so check it out. She carries the canisters as well as the dollipins at her store.
My July OCS partner was ManLe - what a coincidence, huh? Well, check out this beautiful pop-up card that she made:


She knew my favorite color is purple and I love the way she used all different shades of it. This card is beautiful, ManLe! Thank you so much! My card to you is a work in progress ... heehee! Also, please say "HI" to Victor for me - it was so much fun talking story with you guys the other night.
Thanks for visiting and stay tuned for more RAK posts and some card creations ... Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!