Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Oh Bumble is Me ...

Hey friends! Sweet Margie is giving away some awesome candy to celebrate her 2nd anniversary as a blogger. Margie does fantastic work and if you're a follower, you know exactly what I'm talking about! Not only does she create beautiful cards, she also does some wonderful scrapbook layouts. Check out Margie's "bumble-y" blog here to see what I mean! While you're at it, check out the unbelievable candy she has up for grabs. I couldn't believe my eyeballs! Happy Anniversary Margie and here's looking forward to many, many more!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, thank you sooo very much, Linda :*)
    Your post is so sweet, you've really made me smile :)
    And thanks for squishing me between those 2 guys! Yummmm :)
    hugs to you!!!, margie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!