Thursday, April 5, 2012

BOUNCITY BOUNCE BLOGGITY HOP - DAY 1

Welcome to The Pride's Bouncity Bounce Bloggity Hop! I am so excited to have you here and want to wish everyone a very Happy and Blessed Easter. Please join "The Pride" on this prowl and be sure you enter each of the dens to see what the ladies have created. We will be bouncity bounce bouncing / hopping for two days - Friday the 6th and Saturday the 7th of April. Be sure to keep an eye at Elsa's den for some cool Scrapping Candy! Also, make sure you bounce/hop along to all our blogs and leave a comment to be eligible to win. 

We hope to inspire you to create and give homemade gifts and cards throughout the year. You should have just left Suzie's den and wandered over to mine. If, however, you arrived here by chance, please go back to the beginning of the hop, to Elsa's den.

On to my project for Day 1:  I decided to make a "Simple and Sassy" card, using one of my newest Sister Stamps, called "Akemi". Sister Stamps has the cutest line of Asian girls and boys! Head on over there and check them out! FYI, Saturday, April 7th, will be Sister Stamps' 7th release! Wow, can't believe how many different stamps have come out already! Keep up the great work, Denise and Jenny, and I can't wait to get my pre-order for Release #7!

Believe it or not, I used all scraps for this card. I'm so proud of myself! I believe the papers are from Bazzill and Doodlebug. I colored Akemi with my Copics, and layered her on top of another piece of scrap cardstock, cut using the nesties lacey squares. Oh yah! I paper pieced her kimono! Woohoo!


Here's a close-up of Daba the bunny ... he's so adorable and will be making an appearance in tomorrow's post!


Here's a close-up of some bling trim I got at LizyJose's etsy shop. Liz has since closed her etsy store but has opened up on Zibbet! You can find her here.


That's it for Day 1 of Just A Few Friends "Bouncity Bounce Bloggity Hop"! Thanks so much for stopping by and please hop on over to Margaret's den to see what she has in store for you!

*In case you get lost in the wilderness, here is the line up ...
Elsa - http://www.JustaFewDesigns.blogspot.com
Krystal - http://www.krystalsnight.blogspot.com
Kimi - http://uniquescrappiness.blogspot.com
Sue - http://scrappingsuzieqtt.blogspot.com/
Linda - http://simpleandsassycreations.blogspot.com
Margaret - http://www.auntmargaretdesigns.blogspot.com/
Yvonne "Bon" - http://tootiebeeblebugcreations.blogspot.com/
Stacie - http://www.creativyou.blogspot.com


Have fun and see you tomorrow! ROAR!

21 comments:

  1. Totally cute Linda, love her paper piece outfit and how it matches up to the bg papers too...Pretty card...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Linda!! How fun!! Totally cute card featuring Akemi and Daba. I really like the paper pieced kimono. Your card kinda reminds me of Neapolitan ice cream with those cool strips of dp. The bling on the ribbon is a really cool touch. Love it!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thank you for using Akemi in your blog hop! Love that you used your scraps too- now why don't I do that more often? Oh yes, and can't forget the bling- it's pretty awesome! Never seen that kind before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Linda! I love her! too cute...i love how the "real" white bunny is sniffing the "stuffed" bunny...hehehe love it!! the trim on the bottom is awesome...gotta get me some of that!!
    Thanks for being part of this with us!!!
    love you sistah!
    xoxo
    Elsa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious! I love the stamp you used for your card!!! Thanks for having me for a visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card Linda! Love your "scraps"! hehee! and her paper-pieced kimono is perfect! pretty bling ribbon too! Have a wonderful Easter! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, that is super sweet, I love these gals!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness!! This so dang cute!!! These images are perfect! Tfs! Happy Easter:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cut design and love the image!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That card is adorable!!! I'm a follower now too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. BEAUTIFULLY DONE! Love the colors and the "Akemi" image...too Darling!!! I am just elated to be hopping along with you for this holiday. I am so proud to be among such talent. Your card is EGG-CELLENT!!! I am ROARRRING with PRIDE!! Have a blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thats soooo Cute, I want the Ctuffed Bunny, Great Job !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable!!! Love it.

    kkay

    kkayskreation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute Linda! Love the image and DP you used!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable card Linda! I just recently stumbled onto the Sister Stamps site and was thinking how cute the images were. I really love this one with the bunny :) Good for you using your scraps! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute card and the stamp is so adorable! I love that you used scraps for the card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. EVERYTHING about this card is ADORABLE!!!!! GREAT job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What an adorable card! such a cute image.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!