Sunday, April 8, 2012

Who is the winner of my St. Patrick's Day candy?

Well, if you're the one who said ...

"Hi Linda! an adorable card with Nobu! makes me want to ink mine up soon!  Love to pop small flowers all around cards... for charms, i have some, but i end up hoarding them cause they are too cute! lol! Have a great weekend! :D"

Then you're the winner! Well, congratulations Mimi - it's you! Please e-mail me your address and I will get your goodies off to you!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Easter Sunday with family and friends! My next post will let you know who won my Easter candy! Until next time, take care!

1 comment:

  1. me? that's so awesome! nice way to start the week! thanks Linda for sharing such yummy goodies! have a wonderful week! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!