Monday, October 26, 2009

Waterfall wonder

I recently had lunch with some of my crafty friends. Now, we were just supposed to eat and talk story. But, little did we know, a pleasant surprise was planned for us. A while ago Teri and I were talking about the waterfall card and I commented that I would never make that card because it looked so difficult. Well, I was wrong. Teri had made kits for us to complete during our lunch! See what I mean about how sweet and generous she is? This is the card we made:




Isn't this the cutest? Well, because I didn't want to forget how to make this card (even though Teri gave us instructions), I made one that night. THAT card will be in my next post. Thanks, Teri, for showing me that a complicated looking card can actually be simple to make!

6 comments:

  1. I always thought that Waterfall cards were difficult also Linda. I can't wait to see your card! Take care and have a great day!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! Can't wait to see your card! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda

    What a great card, have never dared try this style out as it looks so difficult.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda, wow what a spectacular card, love the waterfall its really spooooooky, with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still love that card!!! it's a fabulous creation and yo gals did so well on it! hugs, Kris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it. I know exactly what you mean about practicing this technique. I did the same but didn't post anything. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!