- Summer is here and it sure has been hot here in the islands. The weather is beautiful and I hope wherever you live, the weather is gorgeous for you too! I can't believe how fast this year is going by and that it's almost July!
- So, before the month gets away from me (again), let's do the sign up for the monthly OCS! Please comment on this post and let me know if you're playing. This month I decided to name the "perpetual players". If you see your name below, you are already signed up and do not need to comment, unless you are UNABLE to play in July. If you would like to be added to the "perpetual players" list, let me know and I'll add you. If you're a new player, comment on this post and send me a private e-mail with your full name, mailing address, e-mail address, and blog name (if you have one).
- Now, shall we do a challenge? Well, it's not really a challenge as much as it's a suggestion for your cards. I notice that a lot of cards are being made by using a colored in "people or animal" image. For July, how about you make your card using "words" as your main focal point. I'm interested to see what kind of cards you come up with! The birthday cards in my last post is an example of using words as a focal point.
Here are the perpetual players:
- Again, if your name is listed above and you're playing for July, you don't need to comment. (Unless you wanna say HI to me or something. Hahahah!) If you want to play for July, please post a comment here and also let me know if you'd like to be added to the perpetual players list. If you're new, I hope you decide to play and become a permanent part of the monthly OCS! The deadline to sign up is JUNE 30, 2010. Thanks everyone and have an awesome week!
- By the way, does anyone know how to insert spaces between paragraphs in your posts? That's the only reason I have these "bullets" before my paragraphs. Otherwise, this would've been one looooong post! Heehee! See you later, alligator!
thanks linda again for helping host this swap, love the "challenge"...please sign me up again for the month of july :) oh and can you add me to the perpetual list! thanks so much.ReplyDelete
sign me up again mahaloReplyDelete
Sign me up again. I've received some beautiful cards and I love the challenge.
Hi, Linda! Hope all is well! Please sign me up again for July. Thanks a bunch!ReplyDelete
Sign me up for July sister!!! Thank you much!!! =D and Hi!! hehehehe!ReplyDelete
Hi, Linda!Please sign me up for July's OCS. Thank you, Tia.ReplyDelete
wow, July already, sign me up please~MyraReplyDelete
Thank You for all you do to make this swap happen. I would like to sign-up for July! I also wanted to know if you could add me to the perpetual list also. Once again thank you and have a great day!ReplyDelete
Hi Linda! Please sign me up for July! Fun fun!ReplyDelete
Ummmm...am I the Dena on the list? Not sure if that's me or another Dena??? LOL Either way, I will participate in the July OCS! Thanks for hosting! :)ReplyDelete
Hi Linda! Hope yer doing well -- sheesh, this just keeps sneaking up on me... LOL I'll play for July and please add me to the "perpetual player" list --- more for my sanity so I just "know" I'm already added.. LOL Thanks!!ReplyDelete
I would love to participate again! Please sign me up for the July OCS. Mahalo. Michele S.ReplyDelete
Please add me to the perpetual list and for July! I have the same problem with spacing too! Let me know if you figure it out. I do it the old fashioned way... enter, enter, enter!
hi linda. haven't participated before but it sounds like fun. please add me for the month of july. i'll email you my info. thank you!ReplyDelete
Hi! Thanks for doing the pairing each month. Please sign me up for July and put me on the perpetual list. Thanks! Have a great weekend!ReplyDelete
Hi Linda~ Would you please sign me up for JULY OCS..Thanks for hosting the OCS!!ReplyDelete
I missed last month :< Please sign me up for July OCS.
Hi, Linda! Please add me to both the July and perpetual list.ReplyDelete
Hi Linda, I know it's a little bit late for the July swap but do add me to the next one.. Hopefully I can catch that one. I will email you my info. Thanks!!ReplyDelete
Please sign me up on the perpetual/and july list if possible. ThanksReplyDelete