Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Last OCS sign up for 2010!

Happy Tuesday everyone! It's time to sign up for the November One Card Swap ("OCS")! Can you believe how fast this year has flown by?!? This month's theme is to make a HOLIDAY card. You choose which holiday and go for it! I'm gonna be taking a break for one month and will not be having a sign up for December, but will resume the OCS in January 2011!!!

If you're new to the OCS, and would like to play, leave a comment on this post, and e-mail me privately with your name, address, e-mail address, and blog (if you have one). The deadline to sign up for the November OCS is
Friday, October 29, 2010. I hope to see some new players for November! The perpetual players are listed below:

Kyoko
Teri
Joy D.
Michelle U.
Joy U.
Joni
Janice M.
Sharon B.
Dori T.
Grace W.
Teresa M.
Jodi
Janis K.
Brenda B.
Jayne C.
Mary B.
Gail
Shani Kulani
Colleen K.
Jenny S.
McCine
North Shore Craft Girl
Denise N.
Claudia
Chris D.
Kim Y.
Liann M.
Leanne P.
Cindy A.

If you are not a perpetual player and would like to be added to the list, please leave a comment on this post. Also, if you are a perpetual player and I've missed you, please let me know; and if you're unable to play in November, let me know that too. Thanks for playing everyone and hope you have a great week!

12 comments:

  1. Add me, Myra, please, I am having soooo much fun, please :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Linda! Please sign me up as a perpetual player. Thank you! Tia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sister! Please count me in :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Count me in! Thanks Linda! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. please sign me up for november! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda, I'm new to this, but would like to give it a try! Will email you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda, Please count me in for November! TY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda,
    Sounds like fun. Please count me in. Thanks.
    Karen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda,

    Please sign me up! I will email you my info. Thanks!

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sign me up as a perpetual player, please! Thanks for organizing, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi linda!

    i'd like to sign up too for november. thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!