Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Cards for a Cause


If you're interested in making a difference in a child's life, please check out this post. Erica, of My Cricut Craft Room, will be delivering 5,000 handmade cards to the children at St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital. If you're able to, please send her a card or two and in doing so, know that you've brought a little bit of happiness to a child who really needs it. Thanks everyone and until next time, take care.

P.S.: Be sure you come back on Friday, June 3rd ...

2 comments:

  1. I don't have any extra cards lying around, but I will try my best to make some. will check out the post. thanks for letting us know! ps... love that cricut cartridge...w/o nesties! woo-hoo! ttyl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great cause!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!