Wednesday, January 30, 2013

TSUNAMI ROSE DESIGNS CHALLENGE WEDNESDAY #5 - BUTTERFLIES


 Tsunami Rose Links                                           

Welcome to the last Wednesday of January, 2013! That means it's time for another Challenge Wednesday with Tsunami Rose Designs! We're already up to Challenge #5 and if you've been following us, this month, we've been showcasing Daisy's "New Beginnings Printable Journal Kit." Challenge #5 was to use a butterfly somewhere on your project. I decided to make an altered mini paper bag. The sentiment, mini card in the front pocket and the tag in the back pocket, all come with the kit.




I have to say that this digital kit is so beautiful, and versatile. I really love the colors that Daisy chose and also the different butterflies. For all of my four projects, I only printed the kit once and I still have so much left over that I can use on other projects. I hope you were able to pick this kit up and play along with our challenges. Be sure to check out the TRD blog here, to see what the rest of the DT has created. I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

I hope you're able to come back next Wednesday, when we get to show off Daisy's newest printable journal kit called "Parisian Daydream".  The kit is available now, so check it out here, and get ready to play along in the TRD Challenge Wednesdays for February! Until we meet again, take care.

2 comments:

  1. "Butterflies" is so synonymous with...guess who? This is STUNNING, Linda! Hmmmmm, making me think about getting this collection also. You do BEAUTIFUL work and this TRD line is so perfect for you!

    Hugs,
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely, Linda! So feminine and sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!