Friday, August 30, 2013

Sister Stamps Release #17, Day 2 - Sleigh

Welcome back to Day 2 of Sister Stamps Release #17.  I hope you're enjoying all the beautiful creations from the design team!  Today's stamp is called SLEIGH and because this image is quite large, I decided to make a Christmas card with it.  I originally had a different project I wanted to make, but it didn't work out.  BUT, I'm so very happy with the way this card turned out!  The card base is red card stock from my stash and the designer paper is from the Authentique 6x6 paper pad collection called "Wonder".  I stamped the image, colored it with my Copics, and used my Nesties to cut the image out.  Unfortunately, I don't know the name of the Spellbinder die that I used.  If anyone knows the name, please let me know in the comments below.  I used a SU punch to punch out the "Merry Christmas" sentiment, which is an old Hero Arts stamp.


Here's a close-up of the image:


Even though the image is on the large size, the coloring is really easy.  You could whip up a batch of these Christmas cards in no time flat!  Now do you see why I love it?  It's another super simple project that's quick to make and you could use up a lot of your paper!  Now, don't forget to watch my YouTube video here and be sure you leave a comment (on the video) because you might be the winner of this beautiful stamp!  Thanks for popping in today and I sure hope you'll come back tomorrow to see what I came up with for the final image of this release.  Until then, take care. 

2 comments:

  1. very pretty xmas card! you're right that it doesn't take much time to color even though it's on the larger side. have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How have you developed this design on the card? I will happily use it for my future kitchen using https://planner5d.com/use/floor-plan-software/ for my earliest convenience. I can happily work with this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!