Monday, June 30, 2014

Sister Stamps Release #24, Day 3 - Anuhea

Welcome back to the final day of the Sister Stamps Release #24.  My last project features local girl Anuhea. Yes, I'm gonna say it ... she's so stinkin' CUTE! From her little opu to the plumeria behind her ear, she is THE image of a cute local girl, having a cool shave ice treat! Do you like my sneak peek?


Check Miss Anuhea out on my YouTube video here and let me know what you think. I'd love to hear your comments! Not only that, if you do leave a comment, you'll be entered in the giveaway for this stamp! 

Please also be sure to visit the DT blogs and Guest DT member Rina's YouTube channel and blog:

Once again, Happy Birthday Sister Stamps! Wishing you continued success always! 

Thanks for stopping by and until next time, take care.

1 comment:

  1. I no like cause I canna see the full reveal! hahaha! I'm just playing, I'm definitely intrigued to see it and hear you saying how stinkin' cute she is! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!