Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Green Blend Award

 
I received a very nice surprise from my Twilight sister Amanda (Bella). She graciously passed on the Green Blend Award to me! Thanks Bells, for thinking of me! Here are the terms under which this "Green Blend Award" are to be given:
 
1) This award is for any co-blogging friend who has helped your blog in any and all ways.
 
2) This award is for any co-blogging friend who has cheered you along in your blog building, craft advancing career.
 
3) This award is for any co-blogging friend who always stops by and is kind to you. You can count on them to always be one of the great comments at the end of your posts.
 
4) This award is to be given to 3 to 5 Blends whom you feel meet the listed requirements.

5) Create a post with the terms of use and publish your Blends of Choice.

6) Blend of choice may copy the award from your blog and proudly post it on theirs.

7) Blend of choice may continue the kindness by issuing this award to keep the circle forever growing.


There are so many "Blends" I'd like to share this award with - some who've been with me from the beginning of my blog adventure, and some newbies who always make time to visit me. You all know who you are! Since I'm not good at following rules (hehehe), I'm passing this award on to more than 5 Blends (in no particular order): 
Enjoy ladies, and thanks for being awesome blog buddies!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Linda,
    I'm so honored to accept this award from you...
    Thanks blogging buddy....
    Have a super Thursday~

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, thanks so much, linda! i wouldn't have met such great blogging friends if i hadn't first signed up for your card swaps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the award Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Linda! And, Thank YOU for always supporting me also, always leaving encouraging comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Linda. You are so super sweet. You are Awesome, sista!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I found the place to comment! I guss my blogger was acting up cause I couldn't find this window before!

    Thanks for the props! You deserve tos award! Totally encouraged me when I was just starting out blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!