Sunday, March 25, 2012

Super Simple Cards

My sister and I are sending a small gift to two of our aunties who live on the mainland. Since she picked up the gifts, I told her I'd make the cards. Here's what I came up with this morning - two very SIMPLE cards using the First Class Friend Die-Namics stamp and die set. I recently received my first order from MFT and I'm hooked! Totally love their products!



Thanks for stopping by today and always leaving such awesome comments! Have a great Sunday! Until next time, take care.

10 comments:

  1. This is so cute Linda, love that postage sentiment... Your Aunties is going to be proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool cards for your aunties Linda. They are sure to treasure them especially since they are hand made. Happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love MFT too, esp their dies! cute cards linda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great cards! I love MFT too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey linda! thanks for following my blog and leaving me a sweet comment. :) i'm now your newest follower!

    cute cards, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these cards. They are perfect. Hope you are having a wonderful day Alice. <3 Bella

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are adorable, Linda! I love the postage die cut & stamps! and ooh, watch out, MFT is addicting...I know, lol! so many cool dies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda, me again. Just wanted let you know I have an award for you posted on my blog. Have a crafty day / evening.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda!

    Great looking cards!Thanks for sharing!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just letting you know I have an award for you on my blog! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!