Monday, October 18, 2010

Karber Challenge #10 - Babies!

Good morning and Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend. I just can't believe how fast these days are going by ...

Well, it's another Monday, so it's time for the Karber Weekly Challenge! If you haven't played in the weekly challenges yet, check out the blog here for all the deets. This week's theme is BABIES! I used this sweet "BABY GIRL" digi for my card. You can get her here.

Isn't she just the cutest???


Thanks for stopping by and leaving such sweet and encouraging comments! I really appreciate that! Until next time, take care!

"The better friends you are, the straighter you can talk." Saint Francis Xavier

9 comments:

  1. Hi sister. You card is super cute! I love it. Have a very nice week. Big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable for a little baby girl, wonderful job teamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Linda! Hmm, love the eye candy on the left side of your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my... Linda, what a sweet little card!!! Love the colors, especially pink, pink, pink. And it matches soooo well with yellow. Love, love, LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh, Linda, this is absolutely soooooo cute! She's adorable and I love how you colored her! One of the cutest little baby girl images I've seen! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! I love the way you colored her! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww ... such a cute card ... look at her tushi! You are doing such an awesome job on the Karber DT - keep up the good work sis!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute & adorable!!! This adorable made me giggle :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda!! I've missed visiting ur blog, trying to catch up now... Aw this is sooo adorable!! I love this image!! Great card hon! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!