Monday, October 4, 2010

Karber Challenge #8

Happy Monday everyone! Where did the weekend go?!? Had a super fun surprise baby shower for 1luvnmama on Saturday, dinner with my folks and sister Saturday night, and cleaned and rearranged my craft space all day and night on Sunday. Hmm, feels like I forgot to do something. Hello?!? I didn't create my card for the Karber Weekly Challenge! So here it is, Monday night, and I'm posting it. Better late than never, right? Right!

The theme for Challenge #8 ~ GO DIGITAL! Check out the Weekly Challenge Blog here for all the details of the challenge. For my card, I used the digi image called "Makeup", and you can get her here. I love this image as it's so versatile and can be used for many different themes/layouts. This card was also my very first easel card. My dear friend Cami taught me how to make this super simple easel card using just one piece of paper!

Did you notice the little pink ribbon in the upper left corner of the image? In case you didn't know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Let's all be proactive in taking care of ourselves and getting our annual check ups done on a regular basis. Early detection could save your life!


Thanks for stopping by today and until next time, take care! "Few delights can equal the mere presence of one whom we trust utterly." George MacDonald

6 comments:

  1. Wow Sistah! Your card is darlin'! This "makeup" girl is very pretty and I love how you colored her! You did this all in a wink of an eye? You do great under pressure! Seriously, I love this card! Great job! Now you can go to sleep! TTYL! Huggies, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sister! Gorgeous card. Love the colors you used. Big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful easel card Linda! Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color combo! Like how you embossed the background paper, it really adds a nice touch to the card! One sheet of paper, huh? Gotta try that one! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT SISTER! Hey is that the Sakura embossing folder?

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty! this is a very nice easel card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!