Monday, October 25, 2010

Karber Challenge #11 - Love!

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you had a great weekend! This week's theme for the Karber Weekly Challenge is "LOVE"! That is a great theme, don't you think? There are so many things that I love ... it was really hard to pick just one. I decided to use this cutie patootie "BABY BOY" image - you can get him here at the Karber Shoppe. I love MY baby boy and although he's 19-years old, he'll always be my baby boy ...



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a chance to play along with this week's challenge! Head on over to the Karber Weekly Challenge blog for all the deets. Can't wait to see all your creations! Until next time, take care.

13 comments:

  1. Love the way you did your Baby Boy! Those detailed layers are just beautiful! Great job! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, that's so touching Linda! Yes, my kids will always be my babies no matter what! They won't be dating until their 30 . . . gotta chain them up! Luv the DP on your card . . . so retro and that adorable baby boy, well, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Love all the details about it. Have a great week sister. Big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet card Linda! I know exactly what you mean...I always tell my kids that they will always be my babies no matter how old they are!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! I do love that heart behind him too! what a fabulous job you did for this challenge! keep it up girl and have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! This is su[er adorable, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute! love the image and that awesome paper. kewt, kewt!! hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGosh, he's such a cutie!!! What a super adorable card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linda, this baby image is so adorable. Love the cute & cool background DPs. Fun card!!!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so cute! love the shiny paper!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ao sweet, I love the background shiny heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, he's a cutie-patootie! Love that shiny heart and the whole layout! I agree, your kid will always be a little kid, no matter how old they get. Have a great week! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!