Sunday, April 18, 2010

My OCS for March

Good grief ... it's a good thing I didn't play in Teri's OCS for April since I just gave Michelle U. her March OCS yesterday! Heehee! Hope you liked it Michelle and sorry it took so long to make it's way to you! I tried to incorporate some heart shaped beads into the design since Anya is saying "I {heart} STAMPS". I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. What do you think, overdose on the hearts?



I bought a bunch of TGF and C.C. Designs stamps from Tamiko's recently and will be inking ALL of them up real soon! Since my "soon" is never really as "soon" as it should be, please head on over to Tamiko's here and check out her great selection of stamps and other goodies. Before I go, I wanted to say that my BFF Kyoko and I are very happy to see a lot of returning players for the May OCS. Remember, the deadline to sign up for the May OCS is Saturday, April 24, 2010. Click here to leave a comment and let me know if you are playing. Late entries will not be accepted but will be added to the June OCS. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful week!

15 comments:

  1. Hi Linda, wow they couldnt have picked a better stamp design for you could they. Fabulous card, love the papers, hope you are ok, take care with love and hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, Linda! Love the heart border trim...it's perfect with Stamp Anya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love my card! Never can have too many hearts, since you love me so much! Was so nice hanging out this weekend and laughing! We have to do it really soon again!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heart your card Linda, so very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda I love the card you made for your OCS!! I just know she will love it, it's cute and it's pink!! LOL!!
    It was SO great to see you and craft with you on Saturday!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is cute, Linda! I tend to procrastinate as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOLY! you put lots of hearts on this card... nah j/k! lovely coloring and great layout! I was very happy to see you and your BFF and to be able to hang out and laugh! so funny you two! can't wait to do the new OCS hosted by you and Kyoko! don't stress out okay! have a good Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! Cute! I dunno, I like all the hearts! Love the colors too! Oh, now I gotta get me that stamp too! She's so cute! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never too much hearts! It just shows how much you luv Michelle! :) Luv that beaded charm attached to the ribbon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there Linda! That's a cute card you created! Sassy!!!!!!!! I really like the bow decoration with the charm.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love how it turned out! i like the color combo and she is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute, cute, cute!! Love this card with all the hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You can never have to many hearts, love the edge border you made with them! She's so sweet, adorable card Linda! And thanks so much for your kind words! ~hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card. Love that stamped image. So cute. Just sent some more crafters your way for next month's OCS. Thanks again for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!