Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Yes, still MORE cards!

OMG! How spoiled am I??? Here are more cards I received from my gracious friends!
First up - sweet mail from Jenny S., my Bon Jovi sister!


From Teri:


From my BFF, Kyoko:

From Jodi:

From Dawne:

From Berenice:

Thanks for all these beautiful cards ladies! And the goodies that came
with them! Your thoughtfulness truly touched my heart!
Thanks for stopping by again and putting up with my long
overdue posts! I'll finally be posting some of my
creations I've been SLOWLY working on.
See you soon!

12 comments:

  1. Wow! You sure had a lot of cards & RAKs to post. You are so deserving. You have been thru so much recently. Glad to see you crafting again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LUCKY GAL !!! SUCH CUTE STUFF!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards GF!! Hope all is well!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so spoiled! I know you put that Edward card in the bathroom to watch you while you shower, lol! "Friday night it was late...I was walking you home..." just love your jams!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Linda, wow you were really spoilt, and you so deserve it, I hope you had a wonderful day. With love and hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. More Beautidul cards for a Beautiful lady!! TFS
    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  7. You spoiled girl you!! It must be so nice to have so many friends that appreciate you...Which reminds me you never did email me your address...How can I spoil you too if you don't send it to me?..LOL!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woohoo! You are on a roll! Love the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful cards from great friends! TFS!
    Hugs ~ Elena!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!