Sunday, May 15, 2011

Grad card, RAK, TY card and Maui

Did you have a fun-filled weekend? I sure did! I got to hang out with some crafting friends at a birthday party and received this surprise RAK from Joy! Super cute gable box with some yummies! Thanks Joy! I had a TON of fun and think I lost some weight in the sauna! LOL!!!





Also went to my cousin's graduation from the University of Hawaii - she's going to be a teacher! Congratulations Corinna - you did it! Since I've been getting better using my Cricut, I decided to try (again) and make a Hello Kitty card. Dang - this cartridge has to be one of the most "humbug" ones out there. HK always comes out super cute, but it's hard work putting her together! Since I was rushing, I didn't take a very good picture - sorry about that.


I also received this sweet thank you card from my GF Kris's daughter, Krislen.


Another crafter in the family, eh? Thanks sister - I'm gonna share those cookies or the next time you see me, I'm gonna be twice as "fluffy"! Hahahah!

Just wanted to throw these two pictures in of Maui Boy. You can see his furry belly in the picture above. He just wouldn't move off my table!!! When he finally got up, he shot me the stink eye and then turned his back to me. He wouldn't even look at me! The nerve huh? Oh well, gotta love our fur babies, right?



That's it for now. I hope you all have a wonderful week. Summer is definitely here - it's been so hot that it's hard to concentrate when I'm crafting!!! Until next time, stay cool and take care.

9 comments:

  1. That's such a cute HK grad card. She looks super adorable with that grad gown. The flower goodie holder and the thank you card are just as awesome!!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I'm working on a Hello Kitty grad card, too! I'm doing this one in royal blue and silver for Moanalua high school. Got a party to go to in a few weeks. I agree about the HK cart, though. The cuts do come out super cute, but they are kinda humbug. I cut my HK at 5 inches but still had to use tweezers for some of the pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sister! So glad you had a great time, very nice RAK & cards, Maui is super cute. Have a great week, big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great RAKs and the Hello Kitty grad card is only so cute. The cricut is one crafter's mate next to any significant other (he,he).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the gable box by Joy!! she always makes great boxes/bags for RAKs... oooh the HK card is CUTE!! and look at Maui!! claiming territory again!! haha!! Have a good week sistah! (i'm hoping for the same!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet! thanks for all those laughs! I think I better go back and sit in the "sauna" for another hour or so...then I can lose tons of weight! lol! glad you made it to the graduation and had a chance to create a card as well. have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's a cute gable box and the cards are adorable! now you making me want to get that HK cartridge too... lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. First off, I didn't know cats could snob like that? hee, hee! :) Maui is still a sweetie with some attitude, like that!

    Luvn all the creation your posting Linda! Glad to see you back here on the blog . . . HK forever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Linda;
    Lucky you with all the fun RAKs and I love your HK grad card; I love using that cartridge too.
    I've been following you on FB and saw all those wonderful projects, so cool! I don't know if I'll play 'Garden In Time' 'cause hardly have time and am still playing 'Bubble Speed'.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. I know, those bundt cakes were delicious! Have fun when you go in August.
    Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!