Saturday, May 21, 2011

Browsing YouTube

So I've recently been playing with my Cricut Create and decided that I needed an upgrade. No, I didn't get the E2, but I did purchase the original Cricut Expression! Can't wait to start playing with that baby! Anyway, I was browsing YouTube for tips and stuff and came across the YouTube Channel for Craft Junkie Too. Maybe you all already know about her, but in case you don't, I just wanted to share with you. She's definitely got great ideas, tips, etc. on her channel, and she has a blog! Click here for some awesomeness! She also hosts a "linky party" on Fridays, and it's such a great idea I hope you'll check it out. Remember that dragon gift bag and card I made? I linked it here on Tracy's blog. Thanks for letting all of us crafters share our creations with your followers Tracy!



That's it for now peeps. Until next time, take care and happy crafting!!!

3 comments:

  1. OOH! I LOVE reading blogs! I'll have to check that one out! Congrats on your new Cricut. I have an E also and love it! HAVE FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like play with your cricut expression! must be fun! have a good Monday! eh, thanks to you and Kyoko for getting me hooked on the garden! now all I want to do is make money and design my garden! wah!!! lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!