Tuesday, May 10, 2011

CATS - May

If I remember correctly, and I sure hope I do, my partner for the May Card and Tag Swap ("CATS") loves pandas. So of course, I had to use my Create A Critter cartridge! This month's challenge for the CATS was to use pink, orange and yellow. I really like how the card and tag came out! I'm also entering this card in the CPS #217 challenge.


The tag is also made from a Cricut cartridge called Lacey Labels. The more I look at the card and tag, the cuter they get! Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. So cute, Linda! Love that panda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute!! Love the fun little panda and sweet colors! Thanks for playing at CPS this week! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS! you did a great job on the CATS! love how you incorporated the colors and know what she loves! the panda is so cute! love that you made her into a girl! hehe! if your partner doesn't want it...send it to me! lol! well...you know what day it is...DO THE HUMP... DO THE HUMPITY HUMP!!! muuuaaahhhh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww these came out super cute! you're on a roll with the cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boy oh boy Linda! You have been busy and creating like heck these days! Luv it! Luv seeing all your CAC creations . . . have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute!! Thanks for joining us at CPS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is too stinkin adorable

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!