Friday, May 6, 2011

Secret Sister Swap - April

TGIF! Are you all looking forward to the weekend? I sure am! Tonight I'm meeting some super crafty ladies for some shopping and eating ... can't wait! One of the gals I'm meeting is Joy, who is the CATS coordinator, and the other is Kris, who runs the SSS. These two ladies are awfully crafty and although we're not crafting tonight, I hope there will be a time for us to get together again to do so. Anyhoo, on to my card for the April SSS! I finally ordered the circle and square lacey nesties and couldn't wait to use it. I knew I wanted to try a circle easel card and here's what I came up with:




It was super easy to make and I sure hope my Secret Sister likes it and the goodies I'm sending her! Have a wonderful weekend everyone and until next time, take care.

8 comments:

  1. AHHH!!!! So cute Linda! My goodness girl this is so adorable! Have fun with those crafty wahines. I'm sure we'll hear lots of fun stories. In the meantime, have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of using the lacey circle as the base. Came out so cute! Have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooh!!! pretty pretty!! love the way this came out and i know your SS will too!! see you in this afternoon!! wooohoooo! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous, Linda! It is ever so adorable too! Thank you so much for such a wonderful card! I simply love love it!!

    Have a wonderful Mother's Day weekend, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well blow me out of the water! I love what you did with this easel card! this is fabulous! I may just have to CASE this! lol! so glad we got a chance to get together, but standing in line??? oh wells. hopefully we will be able to craft again soon. thanks again for everything. it was so super duper sweet of you to think of all of us! Taelyn just had a blast with her aunty Linda! hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda! This is just gorgeous easel card! I'm sure your lucky SS will just love it! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!