Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Card and Tag Swap (CATS) - April

My girlfriend, Joy, has started this great card and tag swap ("CATS"). April was the first month of the swap, and if you decide to sign up, it's a committment for three consecutive months. If I'm not mistaken, the next sign up will be for July-September. Check out Joy's blog for more info. The theme for April was anything Easter or Spring related. Since I missed Easter, I made this card and tag with Spring in mind.



I hope my partner liked my projects! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll be visiting again soon! Until then, take care.

6 comments:

  1. Awh only so cute~ Like how you coordinated the DP with the lady bug..Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo I just love the little love bug!!
    We Used buggy for Valentines day project!!!
    So how exactly does CATS Work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are too cute Linda! That little love bug is adorable!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ack!! So cute Linda!! What a cute idea to use the Critters and those papers are definitely spring time. I'm bummed I didn't get a chance to sign up. Gonna do try to sign up for the next wave. Hope ur doing well my friend. I need to make some time for the PPD! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute tag and card! i've been slacking with the cricut! :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh! i love your card and tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!