Sunday, May 29, 2011

May Secret Sister Swap

Happy Sunday everyone! Hope you all are enjoying your weekend. Since I have quite a few Magnolia stamps that have yet to see ink, I decided that I would be using each and every one for my SSS cards. When I finish using all of them, I will move on to another stamp line. Here's the card I made for my May SSS:

I didn't have a stamp with a sentiment to match my layout, so I stuck on a computer generated one. It's exactly what I wanted.

Anyhoo, I'm participating in a blog hop next month, using my Cricut! I'm pretty excited (and nervous) since the hop is with some ladies I found on FB who are awesome Cricut creators. This is Erica's page (Cricut Craft Room) on FB. If this link doesn't work, search for Cricut Craft Room and it'll take you to Erica's page. As always, thank you so much for stopping by and leaving all your wonderful comments. I really appreciate them! Until next time, take care and be safe.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! LOVE it!! i have to ink up my Mags too... soon i hope! LOL! hugs sister! enjoy the rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a SWEET card, Linda! Great idea to make yourself use those stamps. I should try something like that. The Cricut blog hop sounds fun. I still need to look into the Craft Room stuff -- just haven't had time yet! Hopefully, this week. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a "berry sweet" card you made! cute and love the colors! hope you are having a good memorial day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ain't it funny that we all have a ton of stamps to ink up and supplies to use, yet we keep buying and buying? It's insane but so addictive yeah? :) Great card Linda and reminds me that I have Maggies I haven't used in a while or at all for that matter! Ok, can't wait to see what you do for the Blog Hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your maggie card, it is berry sweet! hope all is well with you...i'm hanging in here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!