Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Blog Award!

I was given this wonderful blog award by four awesome crafters (Cyndi, Kris, Mimi and Laura). Thank you so much ladies! This means a lot to me!

Here's a short introduction about the Liebster Blog Award: 'Liebster' is German for 'dearest'. The award is a 'share-the-love' arrangement, given to inspirational bloggers with less than 200 followers. These awards give small bloggers some well deserved recognition for their creations. Here are the rules:

  1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog. 
  2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
  3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
  4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
  5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
Since there are rules, here are the five blogs that I've chosen (in no particular order):
Now, we all know that rules are made to be broken, right? So, here's my take on this award. There are many of us "little" bloggers who are just as talented as the "big" bloggers.  So for all of us little guys who craft for fun and like to share our ideas, please accept this award from me, and share it with other "little guys" in Blogland, ok? Ok! Until next time, take care and don't forget to smile!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Linda, I'm honored! Hugs Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is so sweet!!!
    love ya girly.
    xoxo
    Elsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much, linda! i am honored too. have a great nite :)! *hugs* and much aloha, steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Linda! You are so deserving of this award! Have a great week!

    Hugs,
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  5. You surely deserve it Linda! Congrats!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Linda! Congrats to you!
    And I thank you very much for my award, I'm very honored! I will certainly get this award up and running on my blog. Muaah!
    Warm hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!