Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Pride is Celebrating Valentines - Day 2 (SCAVENGER HUNT!!!)

Hey everybody! Welcome to Day 2 of JAFF's mini blog hop "The Pride is Celebrating Valentines"! Today's project is part of a SCAVENGER HUNT the Pride is having. We've all created projects using an SVG file which our head Lioness Elsa designed. Check out my Valentine's Day card below ... see all the layers? This is where the fun begins. Each one of us will have a different "layer" offered on our blogs. But not all on the same day ... hence the "Hunt". Be sure and check our blogs often to see if you've found another layer of the file! If you're interested in getting all layers of the SVG file for FREE, be sure to comment on all our blogs and leave your e-mail address between February 5th and 7th. The SVG file will be sent to you on February 9th, so you can create your own Valentine's Day cards! We hope you all will participate in this Scavenger Hunt - it's gonna be fun! Start the hop at Elsa's blog and continue on until you finish up on mine.


Here are the deets on my card: Red and pink paper from SU, "Love" was cut using some stash paper. I ran the second and third layers through my Big Shot with CB embossing folders. I also handmade the lace base for the flower using a technique I learned from Jules of The Jule Box. Thanks for the inspiration Jules! The red roses were in my stash from a friend (thanks Denise!) and the pearl strand I got at Wal-Mart.


Thanks for stopping by today and I really hope you join us, Just A Few Friends, on our little hunt! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend and until next time, take care.

6 comments:

  1. Too freaking Cute Linda !! that Rose is way cute, Im going to have to check out Jules blog, (thanks for the tip) I cant wait til you post your part of the Files.. Card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your project, Linda. Too bad I don't own a cricut. :( Anyway, can't wait for tomorrow project. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the card and the word love. My

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My email is anitak1957@yahoo.com

      Delete
  4. The roses are amazing...are they glimmer mist or is the paper or fabric sparkling? What ever it is Linda,...they are super cute. The embossed technique looks super, duper,mega cool!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!