Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Mail!!!

Woohoo! We're half way through the week! Hope you all are having a good one so far ... as for me, I've been having "small kine" stress, so imagine how utterly thrilled I was to find this waiting for me at home after a very looong day! This beauty of a card is from my GF Jenny (from Hilo).


Look at the details and all that cutting!



Thank you so much Jenny ... and the goodies you sent are all mine! I hope we can craft together again so don't forget to let me know the next time you're in town.

Thanks for stopping by and until next time, take care.

"Friends cherish each other's hopes. They are kind to each other's dreams." Henry David Thoreau

6 comments:

  1. Wow such a pretty card Jenny made! Look at all that cutting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hear ya, linda! i've been having small kine stress this week especially! what a wonderfully sweet card from jenny! love it, super pretty! her cutting is amazing! i wish i could cut like that! super sweet colors. thanks for sharing and hope you have an awesome friday and weekend! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI linda
    could you please email me???
    thanks!!!
    jayne converse

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful card!! she did a great job! tfs and hope you have a great weekend.. hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!