Monday, September 6, 2010

Karber Challenge #4

Howzit everyone! Hope you're all enjoying your Labor Day Holiday! It's Monday, so you know what that means! It's time for another Karber Digital Images challenge! I can't believe we're on Challenge #4 already!!! That means this week will make one month that Karber has been in business! Congratulations to Karla and Berenice and here's wishing you continued success!!! By the way, speaking of Labor Day, Karber is giving away a super cute FREE digi with any purchase during the Labor Day holiday! Hop on over to the Shoppe and check it out!

This week's challenge is to make a BOY card! For my card, I used Baseball Jude and you can get him here. I'm very happy with the way this card turned out. Here's the behind-the-scenes story: I'd been feeling under the weather this past week and wasn't able to create this card after work, which is usually when I craft. I woke up early on Thursday morning and made this card in about an hour! I couldn't believe it! But since I knew what image and papers I was going to use, it all came together very quickly and easily. This little Jude is such a cutie pie, don't you think? Anyhooz, please be sure to check out Karber's Weekly Challenge Blog here for all the deets!



MORE NEWS: Karber has added two other Challenge Blogs in addition to the weekly one. Some followers have expressed interest in having more time to enter the challenges, so Karber now has a MONTHLY challenge and a CHRISTMAS challenge! Please be sure to check these out and become followers! Thanks for stopping by today and taking a look. I truly appreciate all your comments and I read every single one of them! Until next time, take care.

"It's better to have a partner than go it alone. Share the work, share the wealth. And if one falls down, the other helps ..." Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

11 comments:

  1. Hi sister! Your card is super cute. Love your coloring and all the cool embellishments :) Time flies. In KARBER we are very happy that you and Kim are part of this adventure. Have an excellent week. Big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just darling, Linda! I love the fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better!! Your card is cute. Those Karber images are cutwe, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, cute, Linda!
    It's perfect for the Waipio All-Stars, too! I should make one for their coach Brian since he's my classmate.And I think Kiha went to my elementary school, too.Small world, huh! Just like meeting you and Kyoko, but I still haven't been in the same place with the two of you TOGETHER!

    I'm going to have to check out what eveybody makes because I need ideas for BOY cards!Love what Berenice is doing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just too cute Linda!! I love the layout of your card, cute image and those papers are a perfect match! Hope you are enjoying the day!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just darling! I love how you colored Jude. You did excellent for someone feeling under the weather! Hope you got some rest this weekend! Take care!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Jude images and your card is super cute! Love the double tied ribbons, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This Jude guy is so cute Linda, and I love how you colored him and that BAM! You do so well with boy cards where I fail miserably! This really made me smile! Hope you're feeling better...can't have you not laughing and kidding around! Love ya! Cami

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute boy card. The image is too adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, great layout Linda! Your image is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Jude .... don't make it bad ... take a sad song and make it better... LOVE what you did with your "boy" card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!