Thursday, September 30, 2010

Tamiko's Thursday Teaser - Mixed Plate Assignment

Happy Thursday all! It's time for another Thursday Teaser for Tamiko's! This week the CT's assignment was to use buttons, brads, and bling! I could've gone overboard with these embellishments, but decided to keep it subtle instead. I used Coffee Kiki La Rue from C.C. Designs. For other C.C. Designs stamps, check out Tamiko's here.


Like my bling on my brad? Neat huh? I jacked this idea from my BFF, Kyoko! Thanks Buddy! Kiki's hair in the roller reminds me of a cinnamon roll.

I thought this sentiment was perfect for this card.


Tomorrow is Friday! Woohoo! Thanks for visiting and until next time, take care!

"Little kindnesses will broaden your heart." Zadik

14 comments:

  1. Love the rollers in the hair. Great idea on being discreet. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, wow love her hair, not quite me in the morning, but a really lovely card. With love and hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card! Thanks for sharing. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. I'm so glad we don't wear rollers to sleep anymore, ouch! Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny--your sentiment is perfect for your cute image, very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Linda!

    This is a really cute card, funny, too. That's what makes it so adorable.Kinda reminds me of the expression people have when some sneaks a photo of them at the most unexpected times!

    Cute, Cute, Cute!TFS!

    Have a great weekend, yup it's almost here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute Linda! Love the details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute card! neat idea to use brads with bling! way to incorporate all those embellishments! keep it up and thanks for staying on! see you very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! That image reminds me of my Mom in law...LOL She always has her robe & curlers in her hair evening time.
    Hope to see you soon.
    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute Linda! Love the colors!


    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sentiment is just too funny hehehe! Yep! Those hair rollers look like cinnamon rolls LOL! I love this Coffee Kiki LaRue tho'! She's a sweetie! Can't wait to see you Sistah! Love ya! Cami

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, Cinnamon Rolls would be a sight for my sore eyes! Good place to have 'um too! Can walk around hands free & dip 'um into your coffee whenever! Somebody needs to invent it! LOL!
    Great job on the TTT! Simple, yet sassy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. aw so cute! I love that stamp, and all those pretty accessories make this card really fun! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable!! I love this image, I think I only used her once...LOL!! Makes me want to bring her out again! Great job on the mixed plate challenge. Love the colors you used for her!!
    See ya soon!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!