Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Simple graduation favors

Hey all! Here are some pictures of the easy peasy favors I made for my son's graduation party. I made 80 and because they were so simple, they came together very quickly! Just my style ...






We had a delicious 7-course chinese luncheon - chinese chicken salad, peking duck w/steamed buns, lemon chicken, beef with asparagus, pork with eggplant, shrimp w/chinese veggies, and boneless minute chicken with cake noodles. Boy, it was a feast!!!

These are the lei that he received at the party - I totally forgot to take a picture of all the lei he got at graduation, so I made sure to take a picture of these. Only thing is, I see someone's foot in the picture now! I wonder who that was??? Heehee!

Thanks for popping in and I'll be back soon! Until then, take care.

"Trust in the power of other people who can help you to accept and love yourself." Ann Kaiser Stearns

11 comments:

  1. Such a nice favors! Great job Linda. The Lei are beautiful. And the food looks so yummy. Big congrats to your son. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice favors! So smart to make them simple and fast! Sadly, Dad gave mine away, so no chocolate for me! Love the lei's he received! Only in Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though they are simple- I can tell it was still a lot of work! Cute idea- I'll have to copy you one day. Congratulations to your son!! He got some nice leis- what cute toes too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The favors were so cute...especially on our faces hehehe! What a great graduation party you threw for Ryan! The food was ONO-LICIOUS!!! So much food, fun, laughter! Great job doing it all by yourself Sistah! Huggies, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the ono-licious candy along with the cute favor. I saved mine!!! It was too cute! Again, congratulations to your son!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute favors! congrats to your son!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks again for a Wonderful time!! That food was ONO :)
    Too bad Jamee took my PB favor...hee hee
    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a FAB job on Ryan's grad party! My kids scored all the favors (so shame)!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! Ur a great mom!! Fabulous favors with a treat attached. O, all that food looks sooo yummy! Congrats to your son! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great favors, Linda! I love quick and simple, too! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, the favors were so cute, especially when they were stuck on everyone's faces!! Ono food and LOTS of it too! Great job putting this together!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!