Monday, September 13, 2010

Karber Challenge #5

Welcome friends and Happy Monday! It's time for another weekly challenge from Karber! This week's challenge is to make a girl card. Making girl cards, for me anyway, is a challenge in itself. Why, you ask? Well, to me, there are sooo many cute images, embellishments, papers, sentiments, etc. to choose from, when making a card for a girl. Know what I mean?

Some of these super cute images are from Karber, and you can get them here. For my girl card, I used "Music Sophie". She is one of the new Karber Girls in the Shoppe and she is just rockin' out! I wonder what she's listening to ...



Hope you're able to play along with this week's challenge! I can't wait to see all your wonderful creations! Have an awesome week everyone and thanks for stopping by!

"Hold a true friend with both hands." Nigerian proverb

11 comments:

  1. Hi sister! Love your coloring and all the cool embellishments you used. Have a great week! Big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your image and coloring Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, fun card, Linda! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty card! love the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooohhhh, cool card Linda! Hey, you paper-pieced her top....great job! She's a cutie and you have colored beautifully! Love this! xoxo, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that image Berenice!! Great card girl!! Another fun challenge. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's listening to the Twilight Soundtrack and swooning to RPs songs ;)
    Super cute and girly card! I love it :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda, hows you? love your card wish I was as slim as that young lady. Take care with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute card! love that she's rockin' and rollin'! love the flowers too! hope you are having a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet image Linda! I love all of the flowers you added to her!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow GF, Love this pretty card! Such a sassy image :)
    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!