Monday, September 20, 2010

Karber Challenge #6

Hello everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend. I sure did! I went to the Happy Scrappers Jam with my BFF, Kyoko, and we had a day filled with fun and lots of laughter! I didn't take pictures (even though I took my camera), but the memories are in my head and my heart. I met up with some old friends, Brian, ManLe and Claudie, and also met some new ones, Sharon and Summer!!! Thank you for the great company ladies!

Now, as you know, every Monday there's a new challenge from Karber Digital Images and today is no exception. The theme this week was to make a card using food/beverages on it. Ok, I don't mean that you need to put actual food/beverages on your card unless you wanted to ... well, you know what I mean. Heehee! Anyhoo, here's what I came up with ~



I used "Cupcake Leslie" and you can get her here. Isn't she just the cutest?!? I stuck her on a Sizzix cupcake card.


Close up of sweet Leslie ...


Yum ... wish I had a cupcake right about now! Ok, head on over to the Karber Weekly Challenge Blog for all the deets and I hope you can play with us! Thanks so much for stopping by and until next time remember ~

"It's the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter." Marlene Dietrich

14 comments:

  1. Yummm! She's so adorable! Love your cupcake card and the embossing on it! Delish :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet! Love your card sister. Have a great week. Big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cupcake is so cute! Thanks for visiting my blog - I'm looking forward to seeing your creations, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG THAT IS JUST TOOOO CUTE!!! Love it ... is that one piece?

    Thanks again for a day filled with fun, friends & laughter! I spent waaayyy too much $$$... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute cupcake, & I love the adorable little Leslie! It was great seeing you & Kyoko at the jam. Hope you were able to get your tags done. How's your car? Can't wait to see the projects you make with the twine!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute! love your karber image on that cupcake! this turned out so sweet! have a good night!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute Linda! Love your cupcake and your adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card Linda. It's so fun that you did the cupcake shape to match with the image.
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Linda, I love this cupcake card you did with the pretty embossed swirls on the top and this karber girl with her cupcake is perfect on this card! Great idea! You are so on a roll, Girl! Can't wait to see you for some yummy noodles!!! Lotsa luv, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute and sweet! Love it, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is too cute!! I love this image and the cute cute cupcake!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love every single thing here -- the cupcake, the quote at the end, and your MUSIC! I think I have mentioned before that I ADORE Michael Jackson and it makes me crazy-happy to hear him when I visit here! And thank you so much for visiting my new site, too! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. aw this is so cute! I want some ice-cream right now.. gimme, gimme..hehehe.. those karber images are so darn cute. as soon as i get a printer i'm printing mine out. thanks for the inspiration! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just too adorable! Love the image and love that giant cupcake!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!