Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Overdue RAKs

Hi everyone - hope you all had a nice day. Thanks to all of you who have sent me get well wishes! They're working! I'm feeling much better, so I'll be going back to work tomorrow. As long as I'm indoors, the vog won't make me feel too bad.

Since I was home today and started feeling better this afternoon, I decided to work on some very overdue RAKs. This first card is for Chalsie. I was gonna use my Cuttlekids pig die then I realized that I also had the monkey one. I think this guy is pretty cute too!


Here's a close-up of Mr. Monk. Do you guys watch that show "Monk"? He is hilarious! Sometimes I feel like him, especially when I go to Don Quiote on Makaloa Street. LOL!


Along with the card, I sent Chalsie this bookmark I made. Since we're both TWILIGHT fans, I figured I'd try and make a Twilight bookmark. It didn't turn out exactly as I hoped, but I'm happy with it. I hope she is too! By the way, I FINALLY FINISHED THE SERIES!!! OMG, I can't stand it! I didn't want it to end!!! Lorna, are you finished yet??? I'm gonna have to read it again and I can't wait for NEW MOON to come out on November 20th!!! Can you tell I'm obsessed? Ok, calm down, girl. It's only a book ...


This next card is for JackieLou. I know that she likes PINK, so I hope she likes this card! I am sending her some Princess Carina Ballerina and Himawari Chan (Himawari Babies) images. Can't wait to see how she uses them!

That's it for my creations today. I'm gonna do another quick post on another topic. Hope you stick around ...

6 comments:

  1. Love all the RAKs you've recv'd! Well deserved, das why!! Sounds like you love that book... did you watch the movie or going to watch it too?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Cuttlekids Monkey and you just reminded me that I had it, lol! Got to dust it off and use it :0). I am sure Jackielou will love that Anya, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Linda! I love my card and bookmark! Thank you so much, can't wait to get it! So you FINALLY finished the series huh? Was good ah! Did you finish part 5 that I sent you? I still haven't.....I started but then I stopped cause I had all this craft fair stuff going on. Did you get your pocket Edward yet? Well, thanks again sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Chalsie is going to be so happy to get the Eddie bookmark and monkey card! I'm glad you are feeling better and it was sooo nice to have you back at work today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can never get enough of Edward! Reading the series again will enhance the story even more!
    Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute bookmark!! OMG! Edward is so HOT!! Heheheh... =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!