Monday, May 4, 2009

Sickie checking in ...

Hey everyone ~ hope you're all doing well. Sorry its been such a long time since my last post. I haven't been feeling well since my last post so I figured I better catch up on some rest and try to beat this bug! Don't worry, its not the Swine Flu. Just a bad cold.

I made this little piggy using my Cuttlekids die. Isn't he the cutest? As much as I hate to admit it (because of the flu thingy), I really love pigs! I have a huge collection which is getting out of hand and I must start to purge some of my piglets. Any other pig lovers out there that want to adopt my babies?
This is one of the last dishes I made before I got sick. Isn't this ironic ... it's pork cutlet. Hahaha! I guess I love pigs so much that not only do I collect them, I eat them too! Is that gross? LOL! Anyway, I'm posting this picture for Dawne. She and I have been sharing recipes and she's an awesome cook!


This last picture is a RAK I received from a dear friend who wishes to remain anonymous. You know who you are! I've been wanting this Chic Stand for quite some time now, and she surprised me with it on May Day! Thank you, Sis, I love it and you! For those of you who don't know that this is, check out Angie Kennedy Juda's site, Chic n' Scratch. Angie is the creator of the Chic Stand and she always has great ideas to share.


Whew, that was a long post. I guess I didn't realize how much I missed blogging! Since I haven't created anything new since I've been under the weather, I'll be posting Oldies Part 3. I hope you stay tuned ...

2 comments:

  1. Hey girlie! Hurry up and get better because I miss you at work ... it's too quite! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, so funny! That pig die and then you got the bowl of the pork and rice. LOL! It looks very yummy! I still need to make that other dish you showed in the previous blog. Cannot wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!