Sunday, August 8, 2010

A basket and a shaker

A while ago I was invited to a couple of craft parties and decided to do the same M&T for both. Here is another easy project from Stamp TV. Gina K. designed this basket to use as a Mother's Day gift to hold some fresh flowers. Her basket was beautiful! I filled my basket with some bottles of Stickles so you can get a feel for the size of the basket. It can hold quite a bit of goodies!



While I am no longer on the Tamiko's Creative Team, this card was made for one of her challenges; it was to make a shaker card. Well, I had just about finished the card when I realized that I didn't make Lily into a shaker piece! What to do, what to do?!? The only thing I could think of was to make the "Fun in the Sun" sentiment into a shaker. Can you tell I got carried away pouring those micro beads out? Hahahaha! Oh well, it works.




Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all are enjoying some FUN IN THE SUN! Take care ...

3 comments:

  1. super cute basket and shaker! love the fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful project! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome idea Linda & so darn cute! The shaker card is adorable! Can you believe I still haven't made one yet??? It's on my to do list which is getting bigger everyday, hehehehe!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!