Tuesday, August 31, 2010

First Christmas Tag Swap!

Have you ever made something so cute that you just couldn't stand yourself? I don't often feel that way about my creations, but that's how I feel about these tags I made for my BFF, Kyoko's, first tag swap!!! My partner was ManLe of Pineapple Cove and when I asked Kyoko who her partner was, she made a sad face and said that she didn't have a partner because everyone was already paired up! So sad yeah?!? So of course I instantly became her partner! What are best friends for, right? Here's what I made ...



Close up view (so stinkin cute!) ...

Back of tag ...


Please visit Kyoko's blog as she's taking sign ups for the September Tag Swap now! Hope you have a chance to play! It's so much fun!

"One of the secrets of life is to keep your friends within hugging distance." Anonymous

7 comments:

  1. Aawww! Kawaii desu ne! I got this digi last year but haven't used it yet. You are inspiring me to go print up a bunch. That tag die is cute too. Kyoko is so lucky to have you as her BFF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are really cute! i need to find the time to participate in her tag swap. such a great idea, but not enough hours in my day for all the things i want to make! take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup! It sure is cute! Love it! You & Kyoko really show everyone how to be a bff!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right! These tags are TOO CUTE and I can't stand it too! hee hee! Love your tags, the color is so pretty too and you are truly a BFF to share some tags with K! I know she must've given you a BIG hug!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU FOR BEING MY PARTNER ... YOU ARE THE BEST BFF!!! I hope you liked my "ornament" ... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool idea for a swap! I think I might have to go see if I can play too... Your tags are adorable! Such a wonderful BFF you are to Kyoko for thinking of her!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!