Sunday, August 22, 2010

Wild Flower Wednesday Challenge #29

I'm really starting to enjoy all these different challenges on various blogs. I made this card for the Wild Flower Wednesday Challenge #29. Can you tell from my card what the challenge was? It's obvious to me because I know what it is, but I guess maybe it's a little hard to tell. The challenge this week was POLKA DOTS! Ok, so this was a real challenge for me. I'm not one to really use polka dots on my cards, but ... I'm really liking the way this card turned out!



I used Beach Ivy from The Wild Flower Patch "Fun In The Sun" set, and added polka dots to her hat, her beach bag, and her bathing suit bottom.



Do you see that shiny layer of DP? It's made by TPC Studio and it's called Undersea Adventures Bubbles. I bought a stash of it from a girlfriend and have some to give away! It's a 12x12 sheet which I will cut into four six-inch squares and mail to you, if you're interested. I have 15 sheets to give away, so comment on this post and let me know if you'd like a sheet!



The color of the paper is actually blue and green, but because it's almost like a mirror, when you turn it a certain way, all the colors of the rainbow come out! It's really neat!

I'll be posting my August OCS and my tags for my Tag Swap partners in a couple of days. Thanks for stopping by and until next time, take care!

"To speak painful truth through loving words - that is friendship." Henry Ward Beech

5 comments:

  1. So nice card Linda! I love the DP and the bright colors. Great job. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Linda!! I think the dp was one of the first to catch my eye! It's so cool! Great job with the challenge! TFS!! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah! Take it easy! You are crafting like crazy girl! Your craft desk must be smokin' by now. hee hee hee.

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sassy is that you ask ... VERY!!! You are on such a roll ... don't stop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I luv, luv, luv this image & your card is too darn cute! Your on a roll kiddo...have a great crafting day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!