Sunday, August 8, 2010

Tiddly Inks Challenge #15

Boy am I on a roll! I'm entering another challenge, which is ending in approximately 17 hours from now. The challenge is to make a card fit for a princess or queen. Here is my card for the Tiddly Inks Challenge #15. I used the "Drama Queen" image from Tiddly Inks and one of my favorite word stamps that I got from my friend Liann. It's perfect for this image, don't you think?




My mojo has definitely returned and I'm enjoying creating again. I was in a funk for such a long time, and I do believe that I'm finally back! Have a great week everyone, and thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. Yay! Hope that your mojo wears off on me. Love all of your creations girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy you sure are on a roll! Glad you got your mojo back!

    Jenny (from Hilo)

    ReplyDelete
  3. For sure you are on a roll, Linda! AWESOME card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! The sentimant is fab! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Linda! Especially the sentiment, I need that stamp! Glad you got your mojo back, take care! xoxo, Teri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute & I luv that sentiment!!! Welcome back kiddo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey queenie! love the image and colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoa sister ... LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card! Man you been holding all your creativity in for too long!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card with a perfect sentiment!
    Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad to see that you got your mojo back girl!! This is adorable! I love the sentiment! LOL!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!