Monday, August 2, 2010

Players for the August OCS

Hey ladies! Happy Aloha Monday! I'm so glad to finally be feeling better - stomach flu is gone and the pinched nerve pain comes and goes but its manageable. Thanks so much for all your well wishes! I'm sending out the pairs tonight for the August OCS and wanted to be sure I didn't miss anyone. If there's a (P) next to your name, that means you're on the Perpetual Players List and will automatically be signed up for each month until you notify me otherwise. If you don't see your name below, please e-mail me ASAP to be added to the list of players for August and/or the Perpetual Players List:

Kyoko (P)
Teri (P)
Joy D. (P)
Michelle U. (P)
Joy U. (P)
Janice M. (P)
Grace W. (P)
Kelli B. (P)
Teresa M. (P)
Brenda B. (P)
Gail W. (P)
McCine (P)
Cindy A. (P)
Myra
Cyndi K.
Eva
Tia
Chris D. (P)
Claudia (need your contact info please)
Jovita
North Shore Craft Girl (P)
Dori T. (P)
Shani Kulani (P)
Sharon B. (P)
Sherri M. (P)
Janis K. (P)
Jayne C. (P)
Mary B. (P)
Jodi (P)
Cami
Jamee (P)
Denise (P)
Colleen K. (P)
Jenny S. (P)



Thanks for playing ladies! And by the way, this month's challenge is to make an asian-themed card! I made this one for a co-worker. Can't wait to see all your creations!

9 comments:

  1. Linda,
    I am so glad that you are better. I also wanted to thank you for all you do for this swap. You are so sweet & amazing. I am glad that I met you. Thank you again for adding me to the Perpetual list. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda! I want to join the swap again!!! I had fun last month...hehehe. I'll send you an FB message.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sucks! I totally forgot to sign up for August!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yoo!hoo! u forgot me. (P) player, puh-lease!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Linda!
    Just wanted to tell you that you're doing a great job organizing the OCS! :) I know I didn't sign up for July and August and I think I'm gonna take a short term break from the OCS. You'll hear from me when I'm ready to come back! :) Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello...i want to sign up also again......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card, Linda! Feel better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! look at all of the players! Almost everyone is on every month, whoo hoo! Thanks for keeping this alive. Glad to hear that you are feeling better too.
    I love your panda card...hmm, Asian theme...I gotta hunt for something since Asian cards are not my specialty!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awe...that panda is so cute! love it. you got a cricut to play with? great card. I am sure your co worker will love it. thanks for running the OCS. have a good weekend...if you change your mind, stop by!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!