Tuesday, August 17, 2010

More blogs to check out!

Here are a couple more blogs that I'd like to encourage you to check out. These ladies are players in the monthly One Card Swap ("OCS") that I have been hosting since May. If you haven't had a chance to play, the sign up for the September OCS will be coming up soon, so keep an eye out for that post.

Love My 4 J's. Claudia started her blog late last year and has created some wonderful projects - from cards to mini albums to a diaper cake even! Please stop by her blog and give her a warm welcome to Blogland!

North Shore Craft Girl. This "Crafty Girl" started her blog earlier this year and like Claudia, is an amazing crafter. I was lucky enough to meet her one day at a local craft store and I hope we can craft together again! Head on over to NSCG's blog and give her some Aloha!

BTW, I finished stamping and assembling my son's favors last night for his graduation party coming up in a couple of weeks. Definitely nothing fancy - you know me, SIMPLE! I'll take pix of them after I complete the assembly which won't be until the Friday before his party. I don't want the candy to melt in this hot Hawaiian weather!

I'm off to work - have a great day everyone! And until we meet again, take care.

6 comments:

  1. hey..sound like me. finished all the prep work for ds 1st bday, but definetly adding the choc the day before! cant wait to see them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. going to head on over to check out their blogs right now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up! Karen is a great friend, right? She's also teaching some classes. See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see them!! Hope you have a great day!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. woot! woot! way to come back to our lovely CT! missed you and hope you will have fun! okay... will see you soon...dumdum...hugs, gumgum!!! lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!