Sunday, August 8, 2010

June OCS cards - received and sent

So I'm a little late. But I am keeping my promise to post more, right? Right? Anyway, here are the cards from my June OCS partners, Kelli B. and Gail.

Kelli made a triple pop-up card, as you'll see below. She put so much work into this card! Thank you Kelli!





This is the front of the card and it was tied with a ribbon to keep it closed.










Here's a shot of the triple pop up message! Neato!














This is the card I sent to Kelli, using one of my favorite things, flowers.











The cutie patootie panda card and bookmark were from my second OCS partner, Gail. I love the asian imagery Gail! Thank you so much!















This is the card I sent to Gail, using my favorite color purple, as the inspiration.


Thanks for stopping by and hope you all have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome cards girl!! Wonderful work by everyone!! I love the new look of your blog too!! I think I will have to add a photo of Jacob too! He's too smoking HOT!! LOL!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great OCS cards Linda! Everyone is getting so creative! Thanks for keeping this card swap going month after month... hugs, Teri P.S. love the new blog look!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! Have a wonderful day!